On September 29th, a number of Birmingham’s independent coffee shops will open their shops to special events, activities, promotions and demonstrations as part of Coffee Birmingham day.
This is a little taster of what is happening …
- Urban Coffee Company will turn their emporiums into a hive of fun and activity to showcase what goes on in the Urban Coffee community from live music in their Jewellery Quarter Emporium to live art workshops at their Church Street Emportium.
- Saint Caffe in St. Paul’s Square will be serving a number of brews on the day with options on guest espresso and two options on v60 and aeropress.
- Yorks Bakery Cafe will be showcasing their craft in bakery, tea and coffee expertise putting on demonstrations throughout the day.
- Six Eight Kafe will be putting on offers and deals and serving their fine coffee.
- The Spirit of Birmingham Walking Tour: A very special walking tour by Midlands Discovery Tours exploring modern Birmingham’s thriving independent scene in music, art, literature, industry and, of course, food and drink. Book here.
Whether you are a first timer or regular to Birmingham’s independent coffee shops, be sure to make Coffee Birmingham day your opportunity to taste, discover and enjoy Birmingham’s indies on what promises to be a fab day.
For full info – visit the Coffee Birmingham site at www.coffeebirmingham.co.uk.
Sign the Declaration of Independents and show your support for Birmingham’s independent scene.
If you are independent coffee shop and want to get involved, then please get in touch.
More info to come.