- This event has passed.
Code Club and Coventry Fab Lab meetup and demo night
Thursday, March 16, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Make getting involved with Code Club one of your goals for 2017!
Join us as we team up with the amazing Coventry Fab Lab for a fantastic evening of chat, making and creativity on 16th March.
Refreshments will be provided.
The meetup is our way to introduce you what Code Club and Coventry Fab Lab are up and to say thank you to our current Code Club hosts and volunteers and offer a big hello to our newbies.
At the Event:
- Coventry Fab Lab will be putting on demos of some of their equipment including 3D printing, milling and vinyl cutting and you can also have the opportunity to make your own LED keyring.
- Code Club volunteers will be demonstrating how to integrate physical computing into your Code Club
- get inspiration on creative and digital making for your venue;
- see some of the latest projects and activities in action;
- network, chat and meet with like-minded people;
- eat, drink and be merry.
- …. and much more.
We have loads of schools, libraries and other venues across Coventry and Warwickshire looking for volunteers now to start their clubs. We might even be able to match you up with a venue
Our coordinator for the area will be present answer any questions you have about starting or running a club.
Calling all Exhibitors
If you’d like to show off educational tech at the event, please get in touch with Tim Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are extremely limited.
Calling existing Code Club volunteers
If you’d like to talk about your experiences of running a Code Club at the meetup, please let Tim know – email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
What are my transport options getting to the event?
There is plentiful parking around the city and is within 5-10 minutes of all major bus routes and Coventry Train station.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For more on Coventry Fab Lab, please contact Helen Lewis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Share the action:
- Tim Wilson