- This event has passed.
Likemind Birmingham 20/01/2017
Friday, February 17, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Come and join us in our 10th anniversary year!
Birmingham Likemind is a coffee morning that takes place every third Friday in the centre of Birmingham.
From 9am -11am, we welcome you all to Saint Kitchen for a morning of coffee, community and conversation. No formality, no agenda just great chat!
It all started in New York (as many great ideas do!) and Likemind Birmingham was started in 2007 by Katie & James from Supercool. before they passed the baton to Rickie and me in February 2012.
It is an agenda-free event and you’re invited to come along!
For updates follow @likemind on twitter or contact us Tim Wilson or Rickie Josen.
Share the action:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Tim Wilson / Rickie Josen
- Saint Kitchen
Unit 2, 61a St Paul's Square
Birmingham, B3 1QS United Kingdom + Google Map