Working on open space innovation events with Birmingham City University since 2013 including:
– MaKeyMaKey as a tool of business development (including with Mark Brill, Senior Lecturer in MA FutureMedia at BCU)
– working as an expert for Interactivos 2014
– the development of MaKerMonday, a new regular monthly event building digital/technology insight and skills cross-sector starting later 2015 (with BomLab)
– building a number cross-sector collaborations
– growing products/ideas/engagement
– exploring new technologies and making them understandable
– breaking down barriers between business people and techies.