Set up in early 2013, indieLove was a side arm of my work all about flying the flag for small and independent businesses.
I helped businesses to grow through offering services which were focussed on getting talents and products to customers.
- Marketing and communication – getting products to market;
- Business support – advice, guidance, research, planning;
- Workshops and facilitation – from one-to-one mentoring and support through to group environments;
- Digital stuff – website development, social media, design work;
- Creative thinking – getting to the heart of business ideas and products.
Typical clients included a single-origin hot chocolate company, a bespoke sweet company, a jam and pickle company and a t-shirt designer.