- This event has passed.
Code Club Volunteer Training – Worcester
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Code Club is a nationwide network of after-school coding clubs for children. All our clubs are led by volunteers and this training is designed to give volunteers all the information they need before they start running a Code Club.
The training will cover:
- What is Code Club?
- Volunteering with Code Club
- Working effectively with schools
- An introduction to Scratch & the Code Club projects
Who is the training for?
- Adults (16+) who would like to learn some coding basics on Scratch
- Anyone who is considering running a Code Club and would like some more information before they sign up
- Anyone who has signed up as a volunteer but has not yet started running a Code Club
You do not need to have any prior knowledge of coding to join this session.
Volunteering for Code Club will be the best thing you do this year. Guaranteed.
Refreshments will be provided.
Accessibility: if you have questions regarding accessibility, please let me know and I will consult with the venue.
If you have any questions in advance of the session please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you there.
Share the action:
- Tim Wilson
- Room EE1022, Edward Elgar Building
St John's Campus, University of Worcester
Worcester, Worcestershire WR2 6AJ United Kingdom + Google Map